Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Me, all in one place.

Started the blog today!

It was born from years and years, and skads and skads of ideas and other blogs, and emotions, and break downs/throughs, but actually - 

This blog really started at the Facebook page I created of the same name, which was a place where I could offer insights and inspirations about nurturing, healing, inspiring, ourselves and others. 

And it was a place for me to support those words I shared with photos I had taken:

The original Nurture*Heal*Inspire

But today, I decided, through some conscious thought and probably more of spirit-within-saying-DO-IT! that the aforementioned Facebook page would now expand, into this blog. 

I think this is happening for so many reasons, from so many roads that have led me here, but - right now, this blog is happening because I'm not just a writer who loves to take photos and is compelled to support me and others, but I'm also - a singer, a pianist, a multi-dimensional healer and inspirer, a teacher and a student seeker who requires many ways to fill up, and grow.

It was called through me, this blog - a place where all of me could share the same space.  My instincts are saying it is so right, and it may very well be my thousandth idea.

All of me sharing the same space. It is the energy of wholeness, and most definitely, it is time for me to land.

Ok then, there will be more. Welcome aboard!

xo Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment